Airtable Scripting Bootcamp
Level up your Airtable skills with this 1-day intensive introduction to Airtable scripting
11am to 6pm EDT on Wed 16th June 2021
Who is this bootcamp for?
- Anyone with an interest in learning about how to code scripts in Airtable
- BUT...non-coders welcome! Airtable is a great place to start your coding journey
What you will learn:
- Intro to the scripting block
- Adding the script app and orientation
- Getting data from your Airtable base
- Updating records with a script
- Deleting records with a script
- Creating records with a script
- Filtering your data
- Transforming/summarising your data
- Running a script in an Airtable automation
- Data structures - arrays and objects
- Looping and iterations
- If/else conditions
- Filter and map
Who's hosting this bootcamp?
Jonathan Bowen, co-founder of Dragon Drop, will be hosting the 1-day bootcamp.
Jonathan is an experienced Airtable developer and has worked with many clients to develop Airtable bases, scripts, automations and integrations.
Jonathan is a regular contributer to and "community leader" on the official Airtable Community Forum.
Jonathan also writes about using scripts on Airtable at airscript.dev.
How much is this going to cost?
The price of the 1-day bootcamp is $99. This will give you:
- Access to the online bootcamp, delivered via Zoom
- A recording of the session for you to review at your leisure after the event
- A PDF of useful resources to help you on your Airtable scripting journey
How will the bootcamp be structured?
The bootcamp will be split into three 2-hour sessions with 15 min breaks between each.
There will be a short time for Q&A at the end of each 2-hour session with a 30 min Q&A session at the end of the bootcamp.
Please contact us here